Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My insights for the second grading period

In our life as a student, there were challenges and problems that we may encounter in our school, but, remember that we were here at our school to gain more knowledge, to increase the capacity of our brain and to gave us a better future.
I'd learn a lot of things in my second quarter of learning about computer. I'd learn so many things that I may apply in my daily life and it may serve as the key to my success. How does world wibe works, essential web standards HTML editors and how to create our activity using our notepad are some lessons that we take in the second grading. This lessons gave me joy because my knowledge about computers becomes wider and wider. There were also some problems that I encountered to this quarter, but, I can also manage to solve it with my own.
I hope that in the next quarter, more lessons and discussions will be taken to increase our knowledge.
This second quarter is very challenging for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment